Paulo Wanchope (Soccer Player) was born on the 31st of July, 1976. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 7. Paulo’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Paulo Wanchope below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Paulo Cesar Wanchope Watson|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Heredia, Costa Rica|
Paulo Wanchope, best known for being a Soccer Player, was born in Heredia, Costa Rica on Saturday, July 31, 1976. Former soccer player who became one of the all-time leading scorers for the Costa Rican national team.
Family: He was born in Heredia. Paulo Wanchope father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Paulo Wanchope’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Paulo Wanchope is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Paulo Wanchope’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Paulo Wanchope’s zodiac sign is Leo
Paulo Wanchope zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 45 years old
The Costa Rican soccer player has been alive for 16,723 days or 401,366 hours. There were precisely 567 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 31, 1976|
|AGE:||45 years old|
Paulo Wanchope was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Paulo Wanchope’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,154,287,594 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1976, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Kiss And Say Goodbye" by The Manhattans.
On this day in history:
1620 – Pilgrim Fathers depart Leiden for England before heading to America.
1917 – 3rd Battle of Ypres (Passchendaele) begins.
1961 – Israel welcomes its one millionth immigrant.
2007 – Operation Banner, the presence of the British Army in Northern Ireland, and longest-running British Army operation ever, comes to an end.
5. Paulo Wanchope’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Paulo Wanchope’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Paulo Wanchope was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Paulo Wanchope’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Paulo Wanchope was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Paulo Wanchope’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Paulo Wanchope’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.