Pavel Nedved (Soccer Player) was born on the 30th of August, 1972. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 3. Pavel’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Pavel Nedved below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Pavel Nedvìd|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Cheb, Czech Republic|
Pavel Nedved, best known for being a Soccer Player, was born in Cheb, Czech Republic on Wednesday, August 30, 1972. One of the best European midfielders of the 1990s; he won the Ballon dOr and led his Czech team to the final of UEFA Euro 1996.
Family: He had two children with his wife Ivana. Pavel Nedved father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Pavel Nedved’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Pavel Nedved is married Ivana Nedved.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Pavel Nedved’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Pavel Nedved’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Pavel Nedved zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. He is currently 49 years old
The Czech soccer player has been alive for 18,231 days or 437,549 hours. There were precisely 618 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 30, 1972|
|AGE:||49 years old|
Pavel Nedved was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Pavel Nedved’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1972, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Pavel Nedved’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Pavel Nedved’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Pavel Nedved was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Pavel Nedved’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation X
Pavel Nedved was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Pavel Nedved’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Pavel Nedved’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.