Pei Ketron (Photographer) was born on the 21st of December, 1980. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 6. Pei’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Pei Ketron below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Pei Ketron|
Pei Ketron, best known for being a Photographer, was born in Taiwan on Sunday, December 21, 1980. Multi-talented photographer, teacher and world traveler known for her landscape and architecture photography. She also specializes in commercial, travel and humanitarian work with global clients such as American Express, Apple, Mercedes and Michael Kors.
Family: She was born in Taiwan, but raised in a biracial household in Arizona. In August 2017, she married Mike Smith. Pei Ketron father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Pei Ketron’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Pei Ketron is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Pei Ketron’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Pei Ketron’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Pei Ketron zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 41 years old
The photographer has been alive for 15,197 days or 364,740 hours. There were precisely 515 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 21, 1980|
|AGE:||41 years old|
Pei Ketron was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Pei Ketron’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1980, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Pei Ketron’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Pei Ketron’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Pei Ketron was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Pei Ketron’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Pei Ketron was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Pei Ketron’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Pei Ketron’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.