Pendyala Harikrishna (Chess Player) was born on the 10th of May, 1986. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Taurus and his life path number is 3. Pendyala’s birth flower is Lily of the valley and birthstone is Emerald. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Pendyala Harikrishna below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Pendyala Harikrishna|
Pendyala Harikrishna, best known for being a Chess Player, was born in India on Saturday, May 10, 1986. Chess Grandmaster and former prodigy from India who has represented the Indian team in six Chess Olympiads since 2000.
Family: He was encouraged to pursue chess by his family. Pendyala Harikrishna father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Pendyala Harikrishna’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Pendyala Harikrishna is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Pendyala Harikrishna’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Pendyala Harikrishna’s zodiac sign is Taurus
Pendyala Harikrishna zodiac sign is a Taurus. Dates of Taurus are April 20 - May 20. People born under the Taurus zodiac sign are often incredibly dedicated, reliable and dependable. Above all things, they value their sense of security and stability. They tend to Steady, driven, tenacious, enduring, persistent, trustworthy, and patient. Although, they can be materialistic, resistant to change, indulgent, possessive, and stubborn.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 36 years old
The Indian chess player has been alive for 13,230 days or 317,540 hours. There were precisely 448 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||May 10, 1986|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Pendyala Harikrishna was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Pendyala Harikrishna’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1986, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Pendyala Harikrishna’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Pendyala Harikrishna’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Pendyala Harikrishna was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Pendyala Harikrishna’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Pendyala Harikrishna was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Pendyala Harikrishna’s birthstone is EmeraldEmerald was one of Cleopatra’s favorite gems. It has long been associated with fertility, rebirth, and love.
10. Pendyala Harikrishna’s birth flower is Lily of the valleyLilies expresses purity of heart, majesty and honor.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.