Penn Badgley (TV Actor) was born on the 1st of November, 1986. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 9. Penn’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Penn Badgley below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Penn Dayton Badgley|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Baltimore, Maryland, USA|
Penn Badgley, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Baltimore, Maryland, USA on Saturday, November 1, 1986. Best known for playing the role of Dan Humphrey on the television show, Gossip Girl.
Family: He married Domino Kirke in 2017. He previously dated Zoe Kravitz from 2011 to 2013. Penn Badgley father’s name is Duff Badgley and mother Lynne Badgley. We will continue to update details on Penn Badgley’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Penn Badgley is married Domino Kirke.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Penn Badgley’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Penn Badgley’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Penn Badgley zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 34 years old
The American tv actor has been alive for 12,690 days or 304,564 hours. There were precisely 430 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 1, 1986|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Penn Badgley was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Penn Badgley’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated 137,616,130 babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "True Colors" by Cyndi Lauper.
On this day in history:
1755 – Lisbon earthquake kills more than 50,000 in Portugal.
1814 – Congress of Vienna opens to re-draw the European political map after the defeat of France, in the Napoleonic Wars..
1894 – Vaccine for diphtheria announced by Dr Roux of Paris.
5. Penn Badgley’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Penn Badgley’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Penn Badgley was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Penn Badgley’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Penn Badgley was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Penn Badgley’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Penn Badgley’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.