Perry Bamonte (Guitarist) was born on the 3rd of September, 1960. He was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 1. Perry’s birth flower is Aster/Myosotis and birthstone is Sapphire. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Perry Bamonte below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Perry Bamonte|
|BIRTHPLACE:||England, United Kingdom|
Perry Bamonte, best known for being a Guitarist, was born in England, United Kingdom on Saturday, September 3, 1960. The guitarist with The Cure, beginning in 1990 and who has played bass in Love Amongst Ruin.
Family: His younger brother, Daryl Bamonte, was the tour manager for The Cure and for Depeche Mode. Perry Bamonte father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Perry Bamonte’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Perry Bamonte is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Perry Bamonte’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Perry Bamonte’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Perry Bamonte zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. He is currently 61 years old
The Italian guitarist has been alive for 22,609 days or 542,636 hours. There were precisely 766 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||September 3, 1960|
|AGE:||61 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Perry Bamonte was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Perry Bamonte’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1960, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Perry Bamonte’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Perry Bamonte’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Perry Bamonte was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Perry Bamonte’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Perry Bamonte was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Perry Bamonte’s birthstone is SapphireSapphire was once thought to guard against evil and poisoning. It was believed that a venomous snake would die if placed in a vessel made of sapphire.
10. Perry Bamonte’s birth flower is Aster/MyosotisAster is known as a talisman of love and an enduring symbol of elegance.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.