Perry Saturn (Wrestler) was born on the 25th of October, 1966. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 3. Perry’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Perry Saturn below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Perry Saturn|
Perry Saturn, best known for being a Wrestler, was born in Cleveland on Tuesday, October 25, 1966. Born Perry Arthur Satullo, 3-time ECW World Tag Team Champion, 2-time WWF Hardcore Champion, 2-time WCW World Tag Team Champion.
Family: He married Lisa Marie Kuhlemeier in 2009. Perry Saturn father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Perry Saturn’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Perry Saturn is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Perry Saturn’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Perry Saturn’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Perry Saturn zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 55 years old
The American wrestler has been alive for 20,367 days or 488,812 hours. There were precisely 690 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 25, 1966|
|AGE:||55 years old|
Perry Saturn was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Perry Saturn’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1966, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Perry Saturn’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Perry Saturn’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Horse
Perry Saturn was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Perry Saturn’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation X
Perry Saturn was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Perry Saturn’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Perry Saturn’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.