Pery Meza (Basketball Player) was born on the 15th of October, 1985. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 3. Pery’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Pery Meza below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Pery Meza|
Pery Meza, best known for being a Basketball Player, was born in Mexico on Tuesday, October 15, 1985. Mexican basketball guard who was signed by the Capitanes in the Liga Nacional de Baloncesto Profesional. He won a silver medal with the Mexican national team at the 2011 Pan American Games.
Family: He has a son named Pedro with actress Rebeca Gucon. Pery Meza father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Pery Meza’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Pery Meza is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Pery Meza’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Pery Meza’s zodiac sign is Libra
Pery Meza zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 37 years old
The basketball player has been alive for 13,866 days or 332,799 hours. There were precisely 470 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 15, 1985|
|AGE:||37 years old|
Pery Meza was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Pery Meza’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Take on Me" by A-ha.
On this day in history:
5. Pery Meza’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Pery Meza’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Pery Meza was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Pery Meza’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Pery Meza was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Pery Meza’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Pery Meza’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.