Peter Andre (Pop Singer) was born on the 27th of February, 1973. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Pisces and his life path number is 4. Peter’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Peter Andre below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Peter James Andreas|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Harrow, London, England, UK|
Peter Andre, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Harrow, London, England, UK on Tuesday, February 27, 1973. Pop singer who became known for his hit singles “Mysterious Girl,” “Flava,” and “Behind Closed Doors,” the last of which reached #4 on the UK Singles Charts in 2009.
Family: He married model Katie Price in 2005. After having two children, Junior and Princess Andre, they divorced in 2009. He then had his third child, a daughter named Amelia, with Emily MacDonagh, whom he married in 2015. The couple had a son on November 22, 2016. Peter Andre father’s name is Savvas Andrea and mother Thea Andrea. We will continue to update details on Peter Andre’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Peter Andre is married Emily Macdonagh.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Peter Andre’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Peter Andre’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Peter Andre zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 50 years old
The Cypriot pop singer has been alive for 18,294 days or 439,067 hours. There were precisely 620 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 27, 1973|
|AGE:||50 years old|
Peter Andre was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Peter Andre’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,927,538,695 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1973, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Killing Me Softly With His Song" by Roberta Flack.
On this day in history:
5. Peter Andre’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Peter Andre’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Ox
Peter Andre was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Peter Andre’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation X
Peter Andre was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Peter Andre’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Peter Andre’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.