Peter Asher (Music Producer) was born on the 22nd of June, 1944. He was born in 1940s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 1. Peter’s birth flower is Rose and birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and Alexandrite. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Peter Asher below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Peter Asher|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Harlesden, London, England, UK|
Peter Asher, best known for being a Music Producer, was born in Harlesden, London, England, UK on Thursday, June 22, 1944. Record producer, musician, and former member of the UK pop music group Peter and Gordon.
Family: He married Wendy Worth after a short relationship with Milli Small, singer of My Boy Lollipop, ended. Peter Asher father’s name is Richard Alan John Asher and mother Margaret Augusta Eliot. We will continue to update details on Peter Asher’s family.
Margaret Augusta Eliot
Education: Peter Asher attended Westminster and Philosophy, Kings College.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Peter Asher is dating Maria Elena Santiago.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Peter Asher’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Peter Asher’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Peter Asher zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 78 years old
The English music producer has been alive for 28,528 days or 684,678 hours. There were precisely 967 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||June 22, 1944|
|AGE:||78 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Peter Asher was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Peter Asher’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1944, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Peter Asher’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Peter Asher’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Peter Asher was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Peter Asher’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Peter Asher was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Peter Asher’s birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and AlexandritePearls suggest chastity, modesty and stable marriage relationships. They have long been a symbol of purity.
10. Peter Asher’s birth flower is RoseRose - named for the Latin word "rosa" which means red - symbolizes love, passion, beauty and perfection.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.