Peter Daicos (Soccer Player) was born on the 20th of September, 1961. He was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 1. Peter’s birth flower is Aster/Myosotis and birthstone is Sapphire. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Peter Daicos below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Peter Daicos|
Peter Daicos, best known for being a Soccer Player, was born in Australia on Wednesday, September 20, 1961. Australian Football League Hall of Fame member who is best known for his exceptional goal-kicking ability.
Family: His parents were from Macedonia; therefore, he was referred to as “The Macedonian Marvel” throughout his soccer career. Peter Daicos father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Peter Daicos’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Peter Daicos is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Peter Daicos’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Peter Daicos’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Peter Daicos zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 60 years old
The Australian soccer player has been alive for 22,231 days or 533,565 hours. There were precisely 754 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||September 20, 1961|
|AGE:||60 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Peter Daicos was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Peter Daicos’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1961, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Peter Daicos’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Peter Daicos’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Peter Daicos was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Peter Daicos’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Peter Daicos was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Peter Daicos’s birthstone is SapphireSapphire was once thought to guard against evil and poisoning. It was believed that a venomous snake would die if placed in a vessel made of sapphire.
10. Peter Daicos’s birth flower is Aster/MyosotisAster is known as a talisman of love and an enduring symbol of elegance.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.