Peter Hurford (Composer) was born on the 22nd of November, 1930. He was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 1. Peter’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Peter Hurford below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Peter Hurford|
Peter Hurford, best known for being a Composer, was born in England on Saturday, November 22, 1930. British composer and organist who served as the organist and choirmaster of St Albans Cathedral Choir for more than two decades. He is also the founder of the St Albans International Organ Festival.
Family: He married Patricia Matthews. Peter Hurford father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Peter Hurford’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Peter Hurford is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Peter Hurford’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Peter Hurford’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Peter Hurford zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 92 years old
The composer has been alive for 33,722 days days or 809,351 hours hours. There were precisely 1,143 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 22, 1930|
|AGE:||92 years old|
Peter Hurford was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Peter Hurford’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1930, Herbert Hoover (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Peter Hurford’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Peter Hurford’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Horse
Peter Hurford was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Peter Hurford’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Silent Generation
Peter Hurford was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Peter Hurford’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Peter Hurford’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.