Peter Kraus (Reality Star) was born on the 19th of March, 1985. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Pisces and his life path number is 9. Peter’s birth flower is Daffodil and birthstone is Aquamarine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Peter Kraus below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Peter Kraus|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Wisconsin, United States|
Peter Kraus, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Wisconsin, United States on Tuesday, March 19, 1985. Model turned reality star who made a name for himself competing for the heart of Rachel Lindsay on the thirteenth season of The Bachelorette.
Family: A native of Wisconsin, he has one brother. He also has a niece and nephew. Peter Kraus father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Peter Kraus’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Peter Kraus is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Peter Kraus’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Peter Kraus’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Peter Kraus zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 38 years old
The German reality star has been alive for 14,145 days or 339,496 hours. There were precisely 479 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||March 19, 1985|
|AGE:||38 years old|
Peter Kraus was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Peter Kraus’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Can't Fight This Feeling" by REO Speedwagon.
On this day in history:
5. Peter Kraus’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Peter Kraus’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Peter Kraus was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Peter Kraus’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Peter Kraus was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Peter Kraus’s birthstone is AquamarineEarly sailors believed that aquamarine talismans, etched with the likeness of the sea god Neptune, protected them against ocean dangers.
10. Peter Kraus’s birth flower is DaffodilDaffodil symbolizes rebirth, new beginnings, promise happiness and joy.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.