Peter London (Bassist) was born on the 28th of September, 1982. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 3. Peter’s birth flower is Aster/Myosotis and birthstone is Sapphire. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Peter London below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Peter London|
Peter London, best known for being a Bassist, was born in Sweden on Tuesday, September 28, 1982. Swedish musician best known as the bassist for the band Crashdiet and as the one man band Alter Egon.
Family: He was married to former Miss Sweden Isabel Lestapier Winqvist from June 2010 to March 2012. Peter London father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Peter London’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Peter London is dating Crystal Noel Smith.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Peter London’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Peter London’s zodiac sign is Libra
Peter London zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 40 years old
The Swedish bassist has been alive for 14,784 days or 354,836 hours. There were precisely 501 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||September 28, 1982|
|AGE:||40 years old|
Peter London was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Peter London’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,618,776,168 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1982, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Jack and Diane" by John Cougar.
On this day in history:
5. Peter London’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Peter London’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dyed Blonde|
6. The Year of the Dog
Peter London was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Peter London’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Peter London was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Peter London’s birthstone is SapphireSapphire was once thought to guard against evil and poisoning. It was believed that a venomous snake would die if placed in a vessel made of sapphire.
10. Peter London’s birth flower is Aster/MyosotisAster is known as a talisman of love and an enduring symbol of elegance.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.