Peter McKinnon (Photographer) was born on the 28th of October, 1985. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 7. Peter’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Peter McKinnon below â†“
|REAL NAME:||Peter McKinnon|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
Peter McKinnon, best known for being a Photographer, was born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on Monday, October 28, 1985. Canadian photographer who educates viewers about photography and cinematography on his eponymous YouTube channel. He has been featured in Magic Magazine, Popular Photography Magazine and more.
Family: He married a woman named Janice in 2010. Peter McKinnon father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Peter McKinnon’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Peter McKinnon is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Peter McKinnon’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Peter McKinnon’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Peter McKinnon zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 36 years old
The Canadian photographer has been alive for 13,350 days or 320,420 hours. There were precisely 453 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 28, 1985|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Peter McKinnon was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Peter McKinnon’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Part-Time Lover" by Stevie Wonder.
On this day in history:
1492 – Christopher Columbus sights Cuba and claims it for Spain under the name "Juana".
1538 – The first university in the New World, the Universidad Santo Tomás de Aquino, is established on Hispaniola.
1746 – Peruvian cities of Lima and Callao demolished by earthquake, 18,000 die.
1904 – St Louis police try a new investigation method - fingerprints.
1919 – Volstead Act passed by US Congress, establishing prohibition, despite President Woodrow Wilson's veto.
5. Peter McKinnon’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Peter McKinnon’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Peter McKinnon was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Peter McKinnon’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Peter McKinnon was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Peter McKinnon’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Peter McKinnon’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.