Peter Mensah (Movie Actor) was born on the 27th of August, 1959. He was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 5. Peter’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Peter Mensah below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Peter Mensah|
Peter Mensah, best known for being a Movie Actor, was born in Ghana on Thursday, August 27, 1959. He played the role of Oenomaus on the Starz action series, Spartacus, alongside Liam McIntyre. As an action star, he gained additional fame for his roles in Tears of the Sun and 300.
Family: He has two sisters. His father worked as an engineer and his mother worked as a writer. Peter Mensah father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Peter Mensah’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Peter Mensah is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Peter Mensah’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Peter Mensah’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Peter Mensah zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 62 years old
The Canadian movie actor has been alive for 22,983 days or 551,610 hours. There were precisely 779 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 27, 1959|
|AGE:||62 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Peter Mensah was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Peter Mensah’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1959, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Peter Mensah’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Peter Mensah’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Pig
Peter Mensah was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Peter Mensah’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Peter Mensah was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Peter Mensah’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Peter Mensah’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.