Peter Nevill (Cricket Player) was born on the 13th of October, 1985. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 1. Peter’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Peter Nevill below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Peter Nevill|
Peter Nevill, best known for being a Cricket Player, was born in Melbourne, Australia on Sunday, October 13, 1985. Australian wicket-keeper who’s represented his country at both the Test and T20 levels. In 2016, he set a record for the slowest partnership in the history of Test cricket, combing with Steven O’Keefe to score just four runs off 174 balls.
Family: He is from Australia. His father’s name is Jeff. Peter Nevill father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Peter Nevill’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Peter Nevill is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Peter Nevill’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Peter Nevill’s zodiac sign is Libra
Peter Nevill zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 36 years old
The Australian cricket player has been alive for 13,439 days or 322,551 hours. There were precisely 456 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 13, 1985|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Peter Nevill was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Peter Nevill’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1985, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Peter Nevill’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Peter Nevill’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Peter Nevill was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Peter Nevill’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Peter Nevill was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Peter Nevill’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Peter Nevill’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.