Peter Parros (TV Actor) was born on the 11th of November, 1960. He was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 2. Peter’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Peter Parros below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Peter Parros|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Brooklyn, New York, USA|
Peter Parros, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Brooklyn, New York, USA on Friday, November 11, 1960. American actor who is best known for playing the role of Dr. Ben Harris on As the World Turns, and Leo Baines on The Young and the Restless.
Family: He married Jerri Morgan in 1995. The couple had two children. Peter Parros father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Peter Parros’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Peter Parros is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Peter Parros’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Peter Parros’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Peter Parros zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. He is currently 61 years old
The American tv actor has been alive for 22,541 days or 541,003 hours. There were precisely 764 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 11, 1960|
|AGE:||61 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Peter Parros was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Peter Parros’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1960, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Peter Parros’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Peter Parros’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Peter Parros was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Peter Parros’s life path number is 2Life Path Number 2 represent 'The Diplomat'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 2 have the most amazing ability to create peace and harmony wherever they go. Number 2 unites and brings an end to separateness. Its energy is that of the Sacred Feminine. The values are partnerships, balance, love. The challenges are to tap into your emotional sensitivity — and use it to connect with others.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Peter Parros was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Peter Parros’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Peter Parros’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.