Petra Ecclestone (Fashion Designer) was born on the 1st of December, 1988. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 3. Petra’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Petra Ecclestone below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Petra Ecclestone|
|NICKNAME:||Petra Stunt, Petra Ecclestone|
|BIRTHPLACE:||England, United Kingdom|
Petra Ecclestone, best known for being a Fashion Designer, was born in England, United Kingdom on Thursday, December 1, 1988. Billionaire fashion designer and socialite heiress who ran Form menswear and later launched the accessories line Stark.
Family: She is the daughter of Formula One billionaire, Bernie Ecclestone. She married billionaire James Stunt in 2011. Petra Ecclestone father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Petra Ecclestone’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Petra Ecclestone is married James Stunt.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Petra Ecclestone’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Petra Ecclestone’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Petra Ecclestone zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 33 years old
The British fashion designer has been alive for 12,296 days or 295,111 hours. There were precisely 417 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 1, 1988|
|AGE:||33 years old|
Petra Ecclestone was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Petra Ecclestone’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1988, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Petra Ecclestone’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Petra Ecclestone’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dyed Blonde|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Petra Ecclestone was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Petra Ecclestone’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Petra Ecclestone was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Petra Ecclestone’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Petra Ecclestone’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.