Petra Flannery (Stylist) was born on the 30th of December, 1972. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 7. Petra’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Petra Flannery below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Petra Flannery|
Petra Flannery, best known for being a Stylist, was born in United States on Saturday, December 30, 1972. Celebrity stylist who started working with Emma Stone in 2007. She works most often with Tyler Ellis accessories. She has more than 40,000 followers on her petraflannery Instagram account.
Family: Her son Peter was born in 2012. Petra Flannery father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Petra Flannery’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Petra Flannery is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Petra Flannery’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Petra Flannery’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Petra Flannery zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 49 years old
The American stylist has been alive for 18,109 days or 434,634 hours. There were precisely 614 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 30, 1972|
|AGE:||49 years old|
Petra Flannery was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Petra Flannery’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1972, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Petra Flannery’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Petra Flannery’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Petra Flannery was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Petra Flannery’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Petra Flannery was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Petra Flannery’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Petra Flannery’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.