Petros Papadakis (Radio Host) was born on the 16th of June, 1977. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Gemini and his life path number is 1. Petros’s birth flower is Rose and birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and Alexandrite. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Petros Papadakis below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Petros Papadakis|
|BIRTHPLACE:||California, United States|
Petros Papadakis, best known for being a Radio Host, was born in California, United States on Thursday, June 16, 1977. Radio and television personality best known as the co-host of the popular sports radio show The Petros and Money Show on Fox Sports Radio. On television, he hosted Pros vs. Joes for three years and has served as a color analyst for Pac-10 college football games.
Family: His grandfather, father and brother all played sports at USC. Petros Papadakis father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Petros Papadakis’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Petros Papadakis is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Petros Papadakis’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Petros Papadakis’s zodiac sign is Gemini
Petros Papadakis zodiac sign is a Gemini. Dates of Gemini are May 21 - June 20. Those born under the Gemini zodiac sign enjoy socializing and love surrounding themselves with people. They enjoy chit-chat and tend to have expression and communication very high on their list of priorities. They are intelligent, adaptable, agile, communicative, informative, and connected. Although, they can be too talkative, exaggerating, deceptive, cunning, superficial, and inconsistent.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. He is currently 45 years old
The American radio host has been alive for 16,479 days or 395,515 hours. There were precisely 559 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||June 16, 1977|
|AGE:||45 years old|
Petros Papadakis was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Petros Papadakis’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1977, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Petros Papadakis’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Petros Papadakis’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Petros Papadakis was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Petros Papadakis’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Petros Papadakis was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Petros Papadakis’s birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and AlexandritePearls suggest chastity, modesty and stable marriage relationships. They have long been a symbol of purity.
10. Petros Papadakis’s birth flower is RoseRose - named for the Latin word "rosa" which means red - symbolizes love, passion, beauty and perfection.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.