Phabullo Rodrigues da Silva (Pop Singer) was born on the 1st of November, 1994. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 8. Phabullo’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Phabullo Rodrigues da Silva below ↓
|NAME:||Phabullo Rodrigues da Silva|
|REAL NAME:||Phabullo Rodrigues da Silva|
Phabullo Rodrigues da Silva, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Brazil on Tuesday, November 1, 1994. Brazilian singer/songwriter who rose to fame under the drag queen stage persona Pabllo Vittar. She is recognized for the 2015 viral single “Open Bar” which was a Portuguese rendition of Major Lazer’s “Lean On.”
Family: She is from Brazil. Phabullo Rodrigues da Silva father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Phabullo Rodrigues da Silva’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Phabullo Rodrigues da Silva is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Phabullo Rodrigues da Silva’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Phabullo Rodrigues da Silva’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Phabullo Rodrigues da Silva zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 27 years old
The Brazilian pop singer has been alive for 10,134 days or 243,218 hours. There were precisely 344 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 1, 1994|
|AGE:||27 years old|
Phabullo Rodrigues da Silva was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Phabullo Rodrigues da Silva’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1994, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Phabullo Rodrigues da Silva’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Phabullo Rodrigues da Silva’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Phabullo Rodrigues da Silva was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Phabullo Rodrigues da Silva’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Phabullo Rodrigues da Silva was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Phabullo Rodrigues da Silva’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Phabullo Rodrigues da Silva’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.