Phil Davies (Rugby Player) was born on the 19th of October, 1963. He was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 3. Phil’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Phil Davies below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Phil Davies|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Wales, United Kingdom|
Phil Davies, best known for being a Rugby Player, was born in Wales, United Kingdom on Saturday, October 19, 1963. Welsh former rugby union player who represented Wales at the Rugby World Cup in 1987 and 1991. He later served as the coach of the Cardiff Blues from 2012 to 2014.
Family: His wife Karen passed away from cancer in 1997. Phil Davies father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Phil Davies’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Phil Davies is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Phil Davies’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Phil Davies’s zodiac sign is Libra
Phil Davies zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. He is currently 58 years old
The English rugby player has been alive for 21,469 days or 515,271 hours. There were precisely 728 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 19, 1963|
|AGE:||58 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Phil Davies was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Phil Davies’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1963, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Phil Davies’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Phil Davies’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Phil Davies was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Phil Davies’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Phil Davies was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Phil Davies’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Phil Davies’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.