Phil Jagielka (Soccer Player) was born on the 17th of August, 1982. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 9. Phil’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Phil Jagielka below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Phil Jagielka|
Phil Jagielka, best known for being a Soccer Player, was born in Manchester, England on Tuesday, August 17, 1982. English centre back who joined Everton F.C. in 2007 after spending his first seven seasons with Sheffield United. He became a member of England’s national team in 2008.
Family: He was raised with three siblings: Stephen, Barbara and Nicola. Phil Jagielka father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Phil Jagielka’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Phil Jagielka is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Phil Jagielka’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Phil Jagielka’s zodiac sign is Leo
Phil Jagielka zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 39 years old
The Scottish soccer player has been alive for 14,525 days or 348,612 hours. There were precisely 492 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 17, 1982|
|AGE:||39 years old|
Phil Jagielka was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Phil Jagielka’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,618,776,168 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1982, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Eye Of The Tiger" by Survivor.
On this day in history:
1590 – Governor of Roanoke Island colony, John White, returns from England to find no trace of the colonists he had left there 3 years earlier [or Aug 18, 1591].
1903 – Joe Pulitzer donates $1 million to Columbia University & begins the Pulitzer Prizes in America.
1945 – Sukarno and Mohammad Hatta declare Indonesia (Dutch East Indies) independent from the Netherlands.
1945 – Korea is divided into North and South Korea along the 38th parallel.
1947 – The Radcliffe Line, the border between Union of India and Dominion of Pakistan is revealed.
5. Phil Jagielka’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Phil Jagielka’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Phil Jagielka was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Phil Jagielka’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Phil Jagielka was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Phil Jagielka’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Phil Jagielka’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.