Phil Joanou (Director) was born on the 20th of November, 1961. He was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 3. Phil’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Phil Joanou below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Phil Joanou|
|BIRTHPLACE:||La Cañada, California, USA|
Phil Joanou, best known for being a Director, was born in La Cañada, California, USA on Monday, November 20, 1961. Director of numerous music videos for U2, including One and All Because of You as well as their concert film Rattle and Hum.
Family: He married Ford model Breann Nelson. Phil Joanou father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Phil Joanou’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Phil Joanou attended University of Southern California Film School.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Phil Joanou is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Phil Joanou’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Phil Joanou’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Phil Joanou zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 60 years old
The American director has been alive for 22,169 days or 532,057 hours. There were precisely 751 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 20, 1961|
|AGE:||60 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Phil Joanou was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Phil Joanou’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1961, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Phil Joanou’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Phil Joanou’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Phil Joanou was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Phil Joanou’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Phil Joanou was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Phil Joanou’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Phil Joanou’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.