Philip D. Appleman (Poet) was born on the 8th of February, 1926. He was born in 1920s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 1. Philip’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Philip D. Appleman below ↓
|NAME:||Philip D. Appleman|
|REAL NAME:||Philip D. Appleman|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Indiana, United States|
Philip D. Appleman, best known for being a Poet, was born in Indiana, United States on Monday, February 8, 1926. American poet, author, and academic who is known for Perfidious Proverbs, Shame the Devil, and other works. His literary honors include the Castagnola Award and a National Endowment for the Arts poetry fellowship.
Family: He married Marjorie Appleman, a playwright. He taught for many years in Indiana University’s Department of English. Philip D. Appleman father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Philip D. Appleman’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Philip D. Appleman is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Philip D. Appleman’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Philip D. Appleman’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Philip D. Appleman zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 96 years old
The American poet has been alive for 35,241 days or 845,793 hours. There were precisely 1,195 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 8, 1926|
|AGE:||96 years old|
Philip D. Appleman was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Philip D. Appleman’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1926, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Philip D. Appleman’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Philip D. Appleman’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Philip D. Appleman was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Philip D. Appleman’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Silent Generation
Philip D. Appleman was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Philip D. Appleman’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Philip D. Appleman’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.