Pierre Berge (Fashion Designer) was born on the 14th of November, 1930. He was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 2. Pierre’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Pierre Berge below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Pierre Berge|
Pierre Berge, best known for being a Fashion Designer, was born in France on Friday, November 14, 1930. Former partner of Yves Saint Laurent who co-founded the eponymous fashion label.
Family: Although he and Yves Saint Laurent split in 1976, they still remained business partners. Pierre Berge father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Pierre Berge’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Pierre Berge is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Pierre Berge’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Pierre Berge’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Pierre Berge zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 90 years old
The French fashion designer has been alive for 32,940 days days or 790,564 hours hours. There were precisely 1,117 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 14, 1930|
|AGE:||90 years old|
Pierre Berge was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Pierre Berge’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1930, Herbert Hoover (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1680 – Gottfried Kirch discovers the Great Comet of 1680 (Kirch's Comet/Newton's Comet).
1896 – Power plant at Niagara Falls begins operation.
1908 – Albert Einstein presents his quantum theory of light.
5. Pierre Berge’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Pierre Berge’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Horse
Pierre Berge was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Pierre Berge’s life path number is 2Life Path Number 2 represent 'The Diplomat'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 2 have the most amazing ability to create peace and harmony wherever they go. Number 2 unites and brings an end to separateness. Its energy is that of the Sacred Feminine. The values are partnerships, balance, love. The challenges are to tap into your emotional sensitivity — and use it to connect with others.
8. Silent Generation
Pierre Berge was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Pierre Berge’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Pierre Berge’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.