Piyush Ranade (TV Actor) was born on the 28th of March, 1983. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Aries and his life path number is 7. Piyush’s birth flower is Daffodil and birthstone is Aquamarine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Piyush Ranade below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Piyush Ranade|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Nagpur, Maharashtra, India|
Piyush Ranade, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Nagpur, Maharashtra, India on Monday, March 28, 1983. Marathi film and television actor who is known for appearing on a variety of STAR Plus network original series. He is best recognized for his roles as Vijay in the 2013 film Shrimant Damodar Pant and as the lead character in the 2010 series Lajja.
Family: He was born and raised in Nagpur, Maharashtra, India and married fellow actress Mayuri Wagh . Piyush Ranade father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Piyush Ranade’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Piyush Ranade is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Piyush Ranade’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Piyush Ranade’s zodiac sign is Aries
Piyush Ranade zodiac sign is a Aries. Dates of Aries are March 21 - April 19. Those born under the Aries zodiac sign have an exciting and enthusiastic energy. They often seek new and challenging adventures that can push their limits. They are brave, direct, fearless, independent and have deep sense of justice. They love competition, in all its forms. Although, they can be aggressive, self-centered, pushy, inconsistent, bad-tempered, and selfish.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 40 years old
The Indian tv actor has been alive for 14,790 days or 354,982 hours. There were precisely 501 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||March 28, 1983|
|AGE:||40 years old|
Piyush Ranade was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Piyush Ranade’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,701,530,843 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1983, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Billie Jean" by Michael Jackson.
On this day in history:
5. Piyush Ranade’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Piyush Ranade’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Piyush Ranade was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Piyush Ranade’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Piyush Ranade was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Piyush Ranade’s birthstone is AquamarineEarly sailors believed that aquamarine talismans, etched with the likeness of the sea god Neptune, protected them against ocean dangers.
10. Piyush Ranade’s birth flower is DaffodilDaffodil symbolizes rebirth, new beginnings, promise happiness and joy.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.