Pooja Bhatt (Movie Actress) was born on the 24th of February, 1972. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 9. Pooja’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Pooja Bhatt below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Pooja Bhatt|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Pooja Bhatt, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India on Thursday, February 24, 1972. Daughter of acclaimed Bollywood director Mahesh Bhatt and star of several popular Bollywood films. She also forged a successful career as a producer, director, and production designer.
Family: She has three siblings: Alia, Rahul, and Shaheen. She married Manish Makhija in 2003. The couple separated in 2014. Pooja Bhatt father’s name is Mahesh Bhatt and mother Soni Razdan. We will continue to update details on Pooja Bhatt’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Pooja Bhatt is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Pooja Bhatt’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Pooja Bhatt’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Pooja Bhatt zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 50 years old
The Indian movie actress has been alive for 18,606 days or 446,557 hours. There were precisely 631 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 24, 1972|
|AGE:||50 years old|
Pooja Bhatt was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Pooja Bhatt’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,851,545,181 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1972, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Without You" by Nilsson.
On this day in history:
5. Pooja Bhatt’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Pooja Bhatt’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Light Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rat
Pooja Bhatt was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Pooja Bhatt’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Pooja Bhatt was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Pooja Bhatt’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Pooja Bhatt’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.