Pradeep Sangwan (Cricket Player) was born on the 5th of November, 1990. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 8. Pradeep’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Pradeep Sangwan below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Pradeep Sangwan|
Pradeep Sangwan, best known for being a Cricket Player, was born in Delhi, India on Monday, November 5, 1990. Indian cricketer who’s played the position of bowler for the Delhi Daredevils, the Kolkata Knight Ridersand the Mumbai Indians. He was also part of the victorious Indian team at the Under-19 World Cup held in Malaysia in 2008.
Family: He was born in Bhiwani, Haryana, India. Pradeep Sangwan father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Pradeep Sangwan’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Pradeep Sangwan is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Pradeep Sangwan’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Pradeep Sangwan’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Pradeep Sangwan zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 32 years old
The Indian cricket player has been alive for 11,903 days or 285,676 hours. There were precisely 403 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 5, 1990|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Pradeep Sangwan was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Pradeep Sangwan’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,330,943,460 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1990, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Love Takes Time" by Mariah Carey.
On this day in history:
5. Pradeep Sangwan’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Pradeep Sangwan’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Pradeep Sangwan was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Pradeep Sangwan’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Pradeep Sangwan was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Pradeep Sangwan’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Pradeep Sangwan’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.