Princess Love (Reality Star) was born on the 14th of August, 1984. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 8. Princess’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Princess Love below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Princess Pilipina Love|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Oakland, California, USA|
Princess Love, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Oakland, California, USA on Tuesday, August 14, 1984. Recurring star on Love & Hip Hop Hollywood who is also a fashion designer. As a model, she appeared on the cover of SMOOTH Magazine.
Family: She married Ray J in August of 2016. She’d previously dated Floyd Mayweather Jr. Princess Love father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Princess Love’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Princess Love is married Ray J.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Princess Love’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Princess Love’s zodiac sign is Leo
Princess Love zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 36 years old
The American reality star has been alive for 13,191 days or 316,591 hours. There were precisely 447 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 14, 1984|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Princess Love was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Princess Love’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,786,483,862 and there were an estimated 133,872,578 babies born throughout the world in 1984, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Ghostbusters" by Ray Parker Jr..
On this day in history:
1281 – During Kublai Khan's Second Invasion of Japan his invading Chinese fleet of 3,500 vessels disappears in a typhoon near Japan.
1842 – Second Seminole War declared over by Colonel Worth; Indians go on to be removed from Florida to Oklahoma.
1945 – V-J Day, Japan surrenders unconditionally to end WW II (also August 15 depending on time zone).
5. Princess Love’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Princess Love’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Rat
Princess Love was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Princess Love’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Princess Love was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Princess Love’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Princess Love’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.