Priyanka Chopra (Movie Actress) was born on the 18th of July, 1982. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 9. Priyanka’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Priyanka Chopra below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Priyanka Chopra|
|NICKNAME:||Piggy Chops, Mimi, Sunshine, Yanka, Pc|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Jamshedpur, Bihar, India|
Priyanka Chopra, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Jamshedpur, Bihar, India on Sunday, July 18, 1982. The winner of the Miss World pageant of 2000, she became one of the highest paid actresses in Bollywood. Her role in the 2008 film Fashion earned her the Filmfare Award and National Film Award for Best Actress. In 2015, she was cast as Alex Parrish in the ABC crime drama Quantico.
Family: She dated Shahid Kapoor from 2009 to 2011. She has a younger brother named Siddharth Chopra. Priyanka Chopra father’s name is Ashok Chopra and mother Madhu Chopra. We will continue to update details on Priyanka Chopra’s family.
Education: Priyanka Chopra attended John F. Kennedy High School, `Newton North High School` in Newton, Massachusetts, `Army Public School` in Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh, India. and Jai Hind College, Mumbai.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Priyanka Chopra is dating Nick Jonas.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Priyanka Chopra’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Priyanka Chopra’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Priyanka Chopra zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 38 years old
The Indian movie actress has been alive for 14,158 days or 339,802 hours. There were precisely 480 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 18, 1982|
|AGE:||38 years old|
Priyanka Chopra was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Priyanka Chopra’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,618,776,168 and there were an estimated 129,217,304 babies born throughout the world in 1982, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Eye Of The Tiger" by Survivor.
On this day in history:
1925 – Adolf Hitler publishes Mein Kampf (original title was the catchy "Four and a Half Years (of Struggle) Against Lies, Stupidity and Cowardice").
1936 – Spanish Civil War : General Francisco Franco issues manifesto and leads an uprising in the Spanish army stationed in Morocco.
64 – Great Fire of Rome begins under the Emperor Nero.
5. Priyanka Chopra’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Priyanka Chopra’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Dog
Priyanka Chopra was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Priyanka Chopra’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Priyanka Chopra was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Priyanka Chopra’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Priyanka Chopra’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.