Rachel Cooper (YouTuber) was born on the 5th of August, 1988. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 3. Rachel’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Rachel Cooper below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Rachel Cooper|
Rachel Cooper, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in Canada on Friday, August 5, 1988. Blogger and YouTuber known online as Rachhloves who shares her passion for beauty, fashion and lifestyle with over 1.3 million subscribers.
Family: She married her husband Chris on May 12, 2012, with whom she has a daughter named Julia and a son named Luke. She has a younger sister, Lauren, and sisters-in-law named Lauren, Sarah, and Caroline. Rachel Cooper father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Rachel Cooper’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Rachel Cooper is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Rachel Cooper’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Rachel Cooper’s zodiac sign is Leo
Rachel Cooper zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 32 years old
The Canadian youtuber has been alive for 11,740 days or 281,774 hours. There were precisely 398 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 5, 1988|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Rachel Cooper was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Rachel Cooper’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,148,556,956 and there were an estimated 139,142,510 babies born throughout the world in 1988, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Roll With It" by Steve Winwood.
On this day in history:
910 – The last major Viking army to raid England is defeated at the Battle of Tettenhall by the allied forces of Mercia and Wessex, led by King Edward and Earl Aethelred.
1305 – William Wallace, who led Scottish resistance to England, is captured by the English near Glasgow and transported to London for trial and execution..
1583 – Humphrey Gilbert claims Newfoundland for the British crown - first English colony in North America and the beginning of the British Empire.
5. Rachel Cooper’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Rachel Cooper’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Rachel Cooper was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Rachel Cooper’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Rachel Cooper was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Rachel Cooper’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Rachel Cooper’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.