Rachel Hurd-Wood (Movie Actress) was born on the 17th of August, 1990. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 8. Rachel’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Rachel Hurd-Wood below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Rachel Clare Hurd-Wood|
|NICKNAME:||Roll Over, Rachel Clare Hurd-Wood, Rachel Hurd-Wood|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Streatham, London, England, UK|
Rachel Hurd-Wood, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Streatham, London, England, UK on Friday, August 17, 1990. English actress who portrayed the beloved Wendy Darling in the 2003 film, Peter Pan. She was nominated for a Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actress for her performance in Perfume: The Story of a Murderer.
Family: She became engaged to singer and D.J. Ben Westbeech. She has a younger brother named Patrick. Rachel Hurd-Wood father’s name is Philip Hurd-Wood and mother Sarah Hurd-Wood. We will continue to update details on Rachel Hurd-Wood’s family.
Education: Rachel Clare Hurd-Wood attended Rodborough Technology College, Milford, Surrey, England.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Rachel Hurd-Wood is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Rachel Hurd-Wood’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Rachel Hurd-Wood’s zodiac sign is Leo
Rachel Hurd-Wood zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 33 years old
The British movie actress has been alive for 12,157 days or 291,790 hours. There were precisely 412 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 17, 1990|
|AGE:||33 years old|
Rachel Hurd-Wood was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Rachel Hurd-Wood’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,330,943,460 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1990, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Vision of Love" by Mariah Carey.
On this day in history:
5. Rachel Hurd-Wood’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Rachel Hurd-Wood’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dyed Red|
6. The Year of the Horse
Rachel Hurd-Wood was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Rachel Hurd-Wood’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Rachel Hurd-Wood was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Rachel Hurd-Wood’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Rachel Hurd-Wood’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.