Rachel Parcell (Blogger) was born on the 14th of January, 1991. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 8. Rachel’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Rachel Parcell below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Rachel Parcell|
Rachel Parcell, best known for being a Blogger, was born in United States on Monday, January 14, 1991. Fashion blogger best known for her Pink Peonies blog, she’s gained a massive audience posting daily outfits, style advice, and home decor. She is also a talented jewelry designer and released her own Pink Peonies jewelry collection.
Family: She and husband Drew have a daughter named Isla Rose and a son named Jackson. She has three sisters named Emily, Amy and Meg. Rachel Parcell father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Rachel Parcell’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Rachel Parcell is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Rachel Parcell’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Rachel Parcell’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Rachel Parcell zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 30 years old
The American blogger has been alive for 11,109 days or 266,632 hours. There were precisely 377 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 14, 1991|
|AGE:||30 years old|
Rachel Parcell was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Rachel Parcell’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,418,758,803 and there were an estimated 137,064,554 babies born throughout the world in 1991, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Love Will Never Do (Without You)" by Janet Jackson.
On this day in history:
1526 – Charles V and Francis I sign the Treaty of Madrid, forcing Francis to give up claims to Burgundy, Italy and Flanders.
1641 – United East Indian Company conquers city of Malacca, 7,000 killed.
1724 – Spanish King Philip V abdicates throne.
5. Rachel Parcell’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Rachel Parcell’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Rachel Parcell was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Rachel Parcell’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Rachel Parcell was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Rachel Parcell’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Rachel Parcell’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.