Rachel Roy (Fashion Designer) was born on the 15th of January, 1974. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 1. Rachel’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Rachel Roy below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Rachel Roy|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Monterey, California, USA|
Rachel Roy, best known for being a Fashion Designer, was born in Monterey, California, USA on Tuesday, January 15, 1974. Wife of hip-hop mogul Damon Dash who gained fame for launching her own fashion line.
Family: She has two children named Talulah and Ava. Her brother Rajendra Roy was the Chief Film Curator of the Museum of Modern Art in New York. Rachel Roy father’s name is under review and mother Ruth Roy. We will continue to update details on Rachel Roy’s family.
Education: Rachel Roy attended Seaside High School and Washington Adventist University, Columbia Union College.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Rachel Roy is dating Dwight Freeney.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Rachel Roy’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Rachel Roy’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Rachel Roy zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 47 years old
The American fashion designer has been alive for 17,317 days or 415,626 hours. There were precisely 587 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 15, 1974|
|AGE:||47 years old|
Rachel Roy was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Rachel Roy’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,003,448,151 and there were an estimated 121,673,775 babies born throughout the world in 1974, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Show And Tell" by Al Wilson.
On this day in history:
1535 – Henry VIII declares himself head of the Church in England.
1559 – Elizabeth I crowned Queen of England in Westminster Abbey.
1759 – British Museum opens in Montague House, London.
5. Rachel Roy’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Rachel Roy’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Rachel Roy was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Rachel Roy’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Rachel Roy was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Rachel Roy’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Rachel Roy’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.