Rainbow Rowell (Young Adult Author) was born on the 24th of February, 1973. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 1. Rainbow’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Rainbow Rowell below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Rainbow Rowell|
|PROFESSION:||Young Adult Author|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Omaha, Nebraska, USA|
Rainbow Rowell, best known for being a Young Adult Author, was born in Omaha, Nebraska, USA on Saturday, February 24, 1973. Young adult and adult contemporary novelist whose 2013 works Eleanor & Park and Fangirl were both met with critical acclaim.
Family: She and her husband have two children. Rainbow Rowell father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Rainbow Rowell’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Rainbow Rowell is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Rainbow Rowell’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Rainbow Rowell’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Rainbow Rowell zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 49 years old
The American young adult author has been alive for 18,243 days or 437,846 hours. There were precisely 618 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 24, 1973|
|AGE:||49 years old|
Rainbow Rowell was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Rainbow Rowell’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,927,538,695 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1973, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Killing Me Softly With His Song" by Roberta Flack.
On this day in history:
5. Rainbow Rowell’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Rainbow Rowell’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Rainbow Rowell was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Rainbow Rowell’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Rainbow Rowell was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Rainbow Rowell’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Rainbow Rowell’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.