Raven-Symone (TV Actress) was born on the 10th of December, 1985. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 9. Raven-Symone’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Raven-Symone below ↓
|BIRTHPLACE:||Atlanta, Georgia, USA|
Raven-Symone, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Atlanta, Georgia, USA on Tuesday, December 10, 1985. First gained fame as a child star, portraying Olivia Kendall on The Cosby Show from 1989 to 1992. She then went on to star in the popular 2000s Disney series That’s So Raven. The series earned a 2017 spin-off titled Raven’s Home. She also starred in the 2003 TV movie The Cheetah Girls.
Family: Her parents are named Lydia and Christopher B. Pearman. She announced that she was gay and in a relationship with AzMarie Livingston in 2012. The couple split in 2015. Raven-Symone father’s name is Christopher B. Pearman and mother Lydia Pearman. We will continue to update details on Raven-Symone’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Raven-Symone is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Raven-Symone’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Raven-Symone’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Raven-Symone zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 37 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 13,696 days or 328,722 hours. There were precisely 464 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 10, 1985|
|AGE:||37 years old|
Raven-Symone was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Raven-Symone’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Broken Wings" by Mr. Mister.
On this day in history:
5. Raven-Symone’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Raven-Symone’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Raven-Symone was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Raven-Symone’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Raven-Symone was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Raven-Symone’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Raven-Symone’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.