Rebecca Ferguson (Pop Singer) was born on the 21st of July, 1986. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 7. Rebecca’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Rebecca Ferguson below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Rebecca Caroline Ferguson|
|NICKNAME:||Rebecca Caroline Ferguson, Rebecca Ferguson|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Anfield, Liverpool, England, UK|
Rebecca Ferguson, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Anfield, Liverpool, England, UK on Monday, July 21, 1986. British pop singer who was a runner-up on The X-Factor. She was later offered a record deal with Columbia Records.
Family: She has three children – Lillie May, Karl, and Arabella – with previous partners. For four months she dated singer Zayn Malik. Rebecca Ferguson father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Rebecca Ferguson’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Rebecca Caroline Ferguson attended Gateacre Community Comprehensive School and Hugh Baird College, Bootle.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Rebecca Ferguson is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Rebecca Ferguson’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Rebecca Ferguson’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Rebecca Ferguson zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 37 years old
The British pop singer has been alive for 13,581 days or 325,948 hours. There were precisely 460 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 21, 1986|
|AGE:||37 years old|
Rebecca Ferguson was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Rebecca Ferguson’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Sledgehammer" by Peter Gabriel.
On this day in history:
5. Rebecca Ferguson’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Rebecca Ferguson’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Rebecca Ferguson was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Rebecca Ferguson’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Rebecca Ferguson was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Rebecca Ferguson’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Rebecca Ferguson’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.