Rebecca Gibney (TV Actress) was born on the 14th of December, 1964. She was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 1. Rebecca’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Rebecca Gibney below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Rebecca Catherine Gibney|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Levin, Manawatu-Wanganui, New Zealand|
Rebecca Gibney, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Levin, Manawatu-Wanganui, New Zealand on Monday, December 14, 1964. Best known for her roles in The Flying Doctors and Packed to the Rafters, the latter of which earned her a Gold Logie Award.
Family: She was formerly married to Southern Sons singer Irwin Thomas. Rebecca Gibney father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Rebecca Gibney’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Rebecca Gibney is married Richard Bell.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Rebecca Gibney’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Rebecca Gibney’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Rebecca Gibney zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 57 years old
The New Zealander tv actress has been alive for 21,172 days or 508,137 hours. There were precisely 718 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 14, 1964|
|AGE:||57 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Rebecca Gibney was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Rebecca Gibney’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,273,670,772 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1964, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Come See About Me" by The Supremes.
On this day in history:
644 – Uthman ibn Affan, companion of Muhammad, appointed 3rd Caliph of Islam.
1287 – During St. Lucia's Flood in Northwest Netherlands the Zuiderzee seawall collapses with loss of over 50,000 lives. Fifth largest recorded flood in history.
1542 – Princess Mary Stuart succeeds her father James V and becomes Queen Mary I of Scotland at 6 days old.
1774 – First incident of American Revolution - 400 attack Fort William and Mary, New Hampshire.
1911 – Norwegian Roald Amundsen's expedition is the 1st to each the South Pole.
5. Rebecca Gibney’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Rebecca Gibney’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Rebecca Gibney was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Rebecca Gibney’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Rebecca Gibney was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Rebecca Gibney’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Rebecca Gibney’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.