Rebecca Jefferson (Family Member) was born on the 16th of July, 1985. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 1. Rebecca’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Rebecca Jefferson below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Rebecca Jefferson|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Rebecca Jefferson, best known for being a Family Member, was born in Los Angeles, California, USA on Tuesday, July 16, 1985. Best recognized as the wife of House of Payne star Lance Gross.
Family: Married in 2015, she and Lance Gross have a daughter named Berkeley. Rebecca Jefferson father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Rebecca Jefferson’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Rebecca Jefferson is married Lance Gross.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Rebecca Jefferson’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Rebecca Jefferson’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Rebecca Jefferson zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 38 years old
The American family member has been alive for 14,017 days or 336,428 hours. There were precisely 475 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 16, 1985|
|AGE:||38 years old|
Rebecca Jefferson was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Rebecca Jefferson’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "A View to a Kill" by Duran Duran.
On this day in history:
5. Rebecca Jefferson’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Rebecca Jefferson’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Rebecca Jefferson was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Rebecca Jefferson’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Rebecca Jefferson was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Rebecca Jefferson’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Rebecca Jefferson’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.