Rebecca Parham (YouTuber) was born on the 4th of December, 1987. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 5. Rebecca’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Rebecca Parham below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Rebecca Parham|
Rebecca Parham, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in United States on Friday, December 4, 1987. Animator, singer and voice actor who posts a variety of comedic animated videos on her YouTube channel, Let Me Explain Studios. She is also the founder, CEO and creative director of the animation studio of the same name.
Family: She has a brother and a sister. Rebecca Parham father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Rebecca Parham’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Rebecca Parham is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Rebecca Parham’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Rebecca Parham’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Rebecca Parham zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 35 years old
The American youtuber has been alive for 12,972 days or 311,346 hours. There were precisely 440 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 4, 1987|
|AGE:||35 years old|
Rebecca Parham was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Rebecca Parham’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,055,636,132 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1987, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Heaven Is a Place on Earth" by Belinda Carlisle.
On this day in history:
5. Rebecca Parham’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Rebecca Parham’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Rebecca Parham was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Rebecca Parham’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Rebecca Parham was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Rebecca Parham’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Rebecca Parham’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.