Rebecca Romijn (Movie Actress) was born on the 6th of November, 1972. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 9. Rebecca’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Rebecca Romijn below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Rebecca Alie Romijn|
|NICKNAME:||The Body, Raven Darkholme, Rebecca Alie O’Connell|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Berkeley, California, USA|
Rebecca Romijn, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Berkeley, California, USA on Monday, November 6, 1972. Actress who played shapeshifting mutant Mystique in the X-Men film franchise. She received additional recognition for her performances in the TV series Ugly Betty and in the films Lake City, The Punisher, and Rollerball.
Family: She married John Stamos in September 1998, and the couple divorced in March 2005. She began dating actor Jerry O’Connell and the couple wed in 2007. Together they have twin daughters named Dolly and Charlie. Rebecca Romijn father’s name is Jaap Romijn and mother Elizabeth Kuizenga. We will continue to update details on Rebecca Romijn’s family.
Education: Rebecca Alie Romijn attended Berkeley High School, Berkeley, CA and University of California at Santa Cruz (dropped out 1991).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Rebecca Romijn is married Jerry O’Connell.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Rebecca Romijn’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Rebecca Romijn’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Rebecca Romijn zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 48 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 17,800 days or 427,203 hours. There were precisely 603 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 6, 1972|
|AGE:||48 years old|
Rebecca Romijn was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Rebecca Romijn’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,851,545,181 and there were an estimated 121,907,602 babies born throughout the world in 1972, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Can See Clearly Now" by Johnny Nash.
On this day in history:
1813 – Chilpancingo congress declares Mexico independent of Spain.
1860 – Abraham Lincoln (Rep-R-Ill) elected 16th American President.
1913 – Mahatma Gandhi arrested for leading Indian miners' march in South Africa.
5. Rebecca Romijn’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Rebecca Romijn’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Rebecca Romijn was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Rebecca Romijn’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation X
Rebecca Romijn was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Rebecca Romijn’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Rebecca Romijn’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.