Regina Hall (Movie Actress) was born on the 12th of December, 1970. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 5. Regina’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Regina Hall below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Regina Hall|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Washington D.C, United States|
Regina Hall, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Washington D.C, United States on Saturday, December 12, 1970. Actress who became known for her comedic performances in the Scary Movie parody film franchise. She achieved widespread recognition for her roles in The Best Man and The Best Man Holiday.
Family: She became an active supporter of the Scleroderma Research Foundation after her mother’s diagnosis of the autoimmune disease. Regina Hall father’s name is Odie Hall and mother Ruby Hall. We will continue to update details on Regina Hall’s family.
Education: Regina Hall attended MA Journalism, New York University (1997).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Regina Hall is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Regina Hall’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Regina Hall’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Regina Hall zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 52 years old
The American movie actress has been alive for 19,282 days or 462,788 hours. There were precisely 654 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 12, 1970|
|AGE:||52 years old|
Regina Hall was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Regina Hall’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,700,577,650 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1970, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "The Tears Of A Clown" by Smokey Robinson & The Miracles.
On this day in history:
5. Regina Hall’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Regina Hall’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Dog
Regina Hall was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Regina Hall’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Generation X
Regina Hall was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Regina Hall’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Regina Hall’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.