Regina King (TV Actress) was born on the 15th of January, 1971. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 7. Regina’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Regina King below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Regina R. King|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Regina King, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Los Angeles, California, USA on Friday, January 15, 1971. American film and TV actress known for her role as Brenda Jenkins on the sitcom 227. She also played roles in A Cinderella Story, Daddy Day Care, and Jerry Maguire, and appeared on The Big Bang Theory.
Family: In 1997, she married Ian Alexander, with whom she’d had a son the year before. The couple divorced in 2007. Regina King father’s name is Thomas King and mother Gloria King. We will continue to update details on Regina King’s family.
Education: Regina R. King attended Westchester High School (1988).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Regina King is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Regina King’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Regina King’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Regina King zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. She is currently 52 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 19,011 days or 456,287 hours. There were precisely 644 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 15, 1971|
|AGE:||52 years old|
Regina King was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Regina King’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,775,790,900 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1971, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "My Sweet Lord" by George Harrison.
On this day in history:
5. Regina King’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Regina King’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Regina King was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Regina King’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Regina King was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Regina King’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Regina King’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.