Renee Phoenix (Rock Singer) was born on the 12th of July, 1987. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 8. Renee’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Renee Phoenix below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Renee Phoenix|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Ohio, United States|
Renee Phoenix, best known for being a Rock Singer, was born in Ohio, United States on Sunday, July 12, 1987. Lead vocalist and songwriter for the rock group Fit For Rivals. She was previously a founding member of a punk band called The Explicits.
Family: She was born to William and Dena Runfola and raised as an only child. Renee Phoenix father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Renee Phoenix’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Renee Phoenix is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Renee Phoenix’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Renee Phoenix’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Renee Phoenix zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 33 years old
The American rock singer has been alive for 12,337 days or 296,111 hours. There were precisely 418 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 12, 1987|
|AGE:||33 years old|
Renee Phoenix was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Renee Phoenix’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,055,636,132 and there were an estimated 138,691,278 babies born throughout the world in 1987, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Alone" by Heart.
On this day in history:
1679 – Britain's King Charles II ratifies Habeas Corpus Act allowing prisoners right to be imprisoned to be examined by a court.
1690 – Battle of Boyne: in Ireland, Protestant King William III defeats English Catholic King James II.
1790 – French Revolution: The Civil Constitution of the Clergy is adopted, putting the Catholic Church in France under the control of the state.
5. Renee Phoenix’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Renee Phoenix’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Renee Phoenix was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Renee Phoenix’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Renee Phoenix was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Renee Phoenix’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Renee Phoenix’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.