Resham Amin (TikTok Star) was born on the 20th of February, 2003. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 9. Resham’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Resham Amin below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Resham Amin|
Resham Amin, best known for being a TikTok Star, was born in United States on Thursday, February 20, 2003. TikTok personality who has risen to fame for her self-titled channel. She has garnered a massive viewing audience for her lip-syncs and dances often while creating short scenes with meme framing.
Family: She has had her parents walk in on her while making TikToks. Resham Amin father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Resham Amin’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Resham Amin is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Resham Amin’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Resham Amin’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Resham Amin zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 20 years old
The American tiktok star has been alive for 7,529 days or 180,708 hours. There were precisely 255 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 20, 2003|
|AGE:||20 years old|
Resham Amin was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Resham Amin’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,381,408,987 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2003, George W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "All I Have" by Jennifer Lopez.
On this day in history:
5. Resham Amin’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Resham Amin’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Resham Amin was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Resham Amin’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Generation Z
Resham Amin was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Resham Amin’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Resham Amin’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.