Ricardo Vega (Dancer) was born on the 23rd of July, 1994. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 8. Ricardo’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Ricardo Vega below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Ricardo Vega|
Ricardo Vega, best known for being a Dancer, was born in Chile on Saturday, July 23, 1994. Salsa dancer who rose to fame after appearing on Season 12 of America’s Got Talent. He and his partner Karen Forcano were eliminated before the Judges’ Cut.
Family: His grandparents were tango dancers. Ricardo Vega father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Ricardo Vega’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Ricardo Vega is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Ricardo Vega’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Ricardo Vega’s zodiac sign is Leo
Ricardo Vega zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 28 years old
The dancer has been alive for 10,547 days or 253,131 hours. There were precisely 358 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 23, 1994|
|AGE:||28 years old|
Ricardo Vega was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Ricardo Vega’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,670,319,703 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1994, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "I Swear" by All-4-One.
On this day in history:
5. Ricardo Vega’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Ricardo Vega’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Ricardo Vega was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Ricardo Vega’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Ricardo Vega was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Ricardo Vega’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Ricardo Vega’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.