Rie McClenny (YouTuber) was born on the 19th of November, 1980. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 3. Rie’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Rie McClenny below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Rie McClenny|
Rie McClenny, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in Japan on Wednesday, November 19, 1980. Food video producer for BuzzFeed Tasty who publishes culinary content on her Instagram account thedessertsnob. She has gained more than 200,000 followers.
Family: She moved from Japan to New York City to Los Angeles. Rie McClenny father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Rie McClenny’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Rie McClenny is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Rie McClenny’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Rie McClenny’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Rie McClenny zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 42 years old
The Japanese youtuber has been alive for 15,473 days or 371,371 hours. There were precisely 525 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 19, 1980|
|AGE:||42 years old|
Rie McClenny was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Rie McClenny’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,458,411,534 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1980, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Lady" by Kenny Rogers.
On this day in history:
5. Rie McClenny’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Rie McClenny’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Rie McClenny was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Rie McClenny’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Rie McClenny was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Rie McClenny’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Rie McClenny’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.