Rob Smedley (Person) was born on the 28th of November, 1973. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 5. Rob’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Rob Smedley below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Rob Smedley|
Rob Smedley, best known for being a Person, was born in Middlesbrough, England on Wednesday, November 28, 1973. Englishman who served as the race engineer for Felipe Massa at Ferrari for eight years. He later became the Head of Vehicle Performance for the Williams Martini Racing Formula One team.
Family: He married a woman named Lucy. He had a child named Minnie who passed away in 2007. Rob Smedley father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Rob Smedley’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Rob Smedley is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Rob Smedley’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Rob Smedley’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Rob Smedley zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. He is currently 48 years old
The British person has been alive for 17,779 days days or 426,714 hours hours. There were precisely 603 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 28, 1973|
|AGE:||48 years old|
Rob Smedley was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Rob Smedley’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1973, was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Rob Smedley’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Rob Smedley’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Ox
Rob Smedley was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Rob Smedley’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Generation X
Rob Smedley was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Rob Smedley’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Rob Smedley’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.